Re: [Evolution] Print to File -- where does it go? (Flatpak)

On Tue, 2022-05-03 at 23:38 +0200, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list
wrote:
Access normal files on the host, not including host os or system
internals:

sudo flatpak override ApplicationIDHere --filesystem=host

Thanks, Ralf, you got me going on the right track. Here's what worked
for me:

$ flatpak override --user --filesystem=home org.gnome.Evolution

The use of `--user` is apparently important here, as
counterintuitively, the system-level override does not affect user-
installed flatpaks (i.e. I tried `sudo flatpak override --
filesystem=home org.gnome.Evolution` first, but this did not work.)

Thinking out loud now--I wonder why this is not the default? It seems
it would benefit flatpak users of Evolution to be able to save PDFs to
their home directory or export emails.

Again, thanks!
Duane