Re: [Evolution] Print to File -- where does it go? (Flatpak)

On Tue, 2022-05-03 at 15:06 -0600, duane.johnson--- wrote:
This appears to be a sandbox of some kind?

Where can I find the PDF file on disk?

I'm running Evolution 3.44.1 (by Flathub.org)

Hi,

I don't have knowledge about flatpack, maybe the Arch Wiki is a starting
point:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Flatpak#Override_sandbox_permissions_of_applications

When googling for    flatpak override --nofilesystem   it returns the
following and other hits:

"the application should place its folder within their ~/.var/app/appid/
path." - https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak/issues/4654

"You can do this via the command line. The specific command you need is
(it may need to be run with sudo):

flatpak override <package_name_here> --filesystem=<path_here>

If you have an odd path & it complains about an "unexpected filesystem
suffix", just put the path part in quotes.

If you wish to remove access to a particular address, use "--
nofilesystem":

flatpak override <package_name_here> --nofilesystem=<path_here>

[...]

Access normal files on the host, not including host os or system
internals:

sudo flatpak override ApplicationIDHere --filesystem=host

ApplicationID is shown using command: sudo flatpak list

" -
https://askubuntu.com/questions/1086529/how-to-give-a-flatpak-app-access-to-a-directory

Regards,
Ralf