Re: [Evolution] Move Evolution disk

On Sun, 2022-03-06 at 21:09 +0000, Mark Stanton wrote:
My Evo setup is on the only disk in a (Linux) machine.  I want to move
it to be an "additional" disk in a server.

By "setup" you mean configuration settings and data?

I can easily do this and mount the email/&tc files in the right places
on my workstation but I can't then access them because the wallet fails
to unlock (I think).

What makes you think so? Please elaborate what you have tried and what
does happen, preferably without paraphrasing.

Also, which Evolution version, which desktop environment, which distro?

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net