Re: [Evolution] GMail & OAuth?

On Fri, 2022-03-04 at 21:36 +0000, Mark Stanton wrote:

You can either provision the account using Gnome Online Accounts or
when you create the account in Evolution and give it a gmail.com
address it will set all the correct parameters.

Thanks for that.

Will that work changing the account setup from password to OAth? I
tried that and I'm not sure it worked, but I'm sending a test message
to try to confirm that.

I use KDE not Gnome, I expect its "Online Accounts" work just the
same,
though.  How does that fit in with Evolution?

KDE doesn't use Gnome Online Accounts directly. You can invoke it from
the command line using gnome-control-center.

poc