Re: [Evolution] "Please make sure the following recipients are willing and able to receive HTML email"

there is no such option, I'm sorry.

Thank you for letting me know.  Glad I wasn't just being oblivious.

I will submit a Gitlab issue for a feature request.

Matt, can you post the Gitlab link, so I can add to the request. TIA