[Evolution] "Please make sure the following recipients are willing and able to receive HTML email"

Evolution version: 3.40.4, Gentoo Linux

So I live in two worlds, where some recipients expect/require HTML
messages and others expect/require plain text.

While I have the preference "Prompt on sending HTML mail to contacts
that do not want them" option set as a safety check, I'd like to be
able to define contacts for which to bypass this check.  I can't seem
to find where to do this.  I thought perhaps it would be a flag on
individual contacts, or a list inside of a preferences pane or another,
but I'm coming up empty.  I checked the online help documentation, but
perhaps I've missed it.

Can I set "HTML email ok" as an option on a contact or a list of
addresses (or even better, an entire email domain)?

Thanks!