[Evolution] Evolution

Hello

I'm using Evolution 3.36.5-0ubuntu. I love it except for one thing that is driving me crazy. I use it on a computer that is not hooked to the internet. Every time I open it there is a big banner saying it's offline due to an outage. I open it multiple times a day. How can I get rid of this? I'm about ready to delete it due to this annoyance. I've looked online a lot and through all the settings and can't find anywhere to turn it off. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Rob