Re: [Evolution] Evolution in dark mode

On Fri, 2022-06-03 at 10:57 -0500, Anonymous Japhering via evolution-
list wrote:
Evolution 3.36.5-0ubuntu1
DISTRIB_ID=LinuxMint
DISTRIB_RELEASE=20.3

Ok,  I'm stumped.   I run almost everything in  dark mode.  Until a
few days ago I never had any comments
or complaints about emails from Evolution.  Now, I am almost daily
getting 2-3 complaints that my dark
mode emails are unreadable.

"Dark mode emails" do not exist. I assume you explicitly set a dark
background color for the HTML formatted emails that you compose, so
that's also what the recipient will receive, if the recipient likes it
or not (I do not like it).

If not, how do I under dark mode, for my system to do composition in
 black text on white background?

That's a good question for your distribution and their "dark mode".

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net