[Evolution] Evolution in dark mode

Evolution 3.36.5-0ubuntu1
DISTRIB_ID=LinuxMint
DISTRIB_RELEASE=20.3
DISTRIB_CODENAME=una
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Linux Mint 20.3 Una"
NAME="Linux Mint"
VERSION="20.3 (Una)"
ID=linuxmint
ID_LIKE=ubuntu
DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=20.04
DISTRIB_CODENAME=focal
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu Focal Fossa"
Linux 5.13.0-44-generic #49~20.04.1-Ubuntu SMP  x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Ok,  I'm stumped.   I run almost everything in  dark mode.  Until a few days ago I never had any comments
or complaints about emails from Evolution.  Now, I am almost daily getting 2-3 complaints that my dark
mode emails are unreadable.

Is there some setting that I'm missing that tells the receiving end how to display my emails  ( white text on
dark gray background)?  If so, is there away to let me configuration, but have it inverted for the receiver?

If not, how do I under dark mode, for my system to do composition in  black text on white background?

Thanks.
Mikke

/