Re: [Evolution] Problem with IMAP subscriptions

Alas, this issue is still open even with the latest Flatpak version.
Milan, we may need to re-open the bug report. At least now I think I
see the action that is triggering the bug.

To bring the list up to speed, Milan was very helpful and tested with
the latest development version with a test account from my email
provider.  The problem I described did not appear.

I installed from Flatpak and, lo and behold, the problem appeared to go
away; I could see all my folders consistently.  However, yesterday, I
created a new folder under a nested folder: INBOX / Countries / Japan.
All appeared fine.  I shut down for the night and, after powering up
this morning, all the folders under that account are gone.

This is consistent with my first report.  I had been using the old
version of Evolution successfully for the last year with nested
folders.  It was only when I moved those folders to a different email
account - effectively changing the nested structure, that the problem
appeared.

Thus, it appears that the problem surfaces when a new nested folder is
created even with the latest Flatpak.

Evolution 3.44.3; Debian 11.4; KDE desktop