Re: [Evolution] Cannot forward an email.

On Sun, 2022-07-17 at 08:01 +0200, Andre Klapper via evolution-list
wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, 2022-07-16 at 22:38 -0600, larry wrote:
I have an email that I need to forward.
When I try to forward it, I get the following error.

An error occurred while sending. How do you want to proceed?

The reported error was “DATA command failed: 26H4Wsip116647 This
message has been blocked for containing SPAM-like
characteristics.”.

That is a message from your mail server. Not from Evolution.

Is there a setting somewhere that will let me send an email that
Evolution considered 'Spam-like'?

It is not Evolution. It is your mail server. Please ask the admins of
your web server what to do when your web server tries to outsmart.

Ahh! Thanks. Should have known. Apologies.
Larry.

--
Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular who its friends are.