Re: [Evolution] Cannot forward an email.

Hi,

On Sat, 2022-07-16 at 22:38 -0600, larry wrote:
I have an email that I need to forward.
When I try to forward it, I get the following error.

An error occurred while sending. How do you want to proceed?

The reported error was “DATA command failed: 26H4Wsip116647 This
message has been blocked for containing SPAM-like characteristics.”.

That is a message from your mail server. Not from Evolution.

Is there a setting somewhere that will let me send an email that
Evolution considered 'Spam-like'?

It is not Evolution. It is your mail server. Please ask the admins of
your web server what to do when your web server tries to outsmart.

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net