Re: [Evolution] Help me understand something please

On Thu, 2022-07-07 at 09:28 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
Both have threads related to your graphics drivers
(/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri/radeonsi_dri.so), maybe that is part
of
the problem you face.

Great I'm screwed then, something is pointing to a firmware location
for graphics that I should'nt be using. Per all the documentation I can
find I'm supposed to be using radeon.cik_support or amd.cik_support for
graphics. Well, thanks for trying I guess. crudola :-(