Re: [Evolution] Help me understand something please

On Fri, 2022-07-01 at 08:06 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
No support if you kill background processes when an app using them is
running (evo might tell you something went wrong when you kill the
WebProcess).

Ummm? The only thing I get is a banner telling me WebKit crashed and
try changing to another message. I do that and things are back to
"normal". It's also how I used to have to exit Evolution is kill webkit
first, otherwise Evolution would hang and I'd have to use --force-
shutdown or restart the computer (sometimes both).So there was a little
improvement?

-Tim

--
 <tmcconnell168 gmail com>