[Evolution] Showing replies below mails

Hello everyone,

I wonder if it's possible to configure Evolution in a way that I my
reply mails are grouped in the thread they belong to.
Currently, mails are only grouped there if I activate a setting in the
account preferences ("Save replies in the folder of the message"), yet
this only works for mails sent with Evolution.

I also use the account on my smart phone and with other mail clients
(OWA), resulting in the reply emails only present in the sent-mails-
folder and thus not appearing in the mail thread.

Further I found that OWA can indeed group mails with replies in a
thread somehow even if the reply was sent with a totally different mail
program. So I was wondering if Evolution could do that too.

Cheers,
Peter