[Evolution] Failed to access Google Contacts - Invalid request URI or header, or unsupported nonstandard parameter:

Hello World,

my Evolution won't let me use the contacts. When I start Evolution, it complains:

Failed to connect address book “Google : Adam-on-Google”

Invalid request URI or header, or unsupported nonstandard parameter: Contacts API is being deprecated. Migrate to People API to retain programmatic access to Google Contacts. See https://developers.google.com/people/contacts-api-migration.

I didn't see any messages on here. I'm using 3.36.5-0ubuntu1 from the latest Mint packages update.

Is Linux Mint just behind the curve on rolling out Evolution upgrades or is there something else afoot?

Thanks
Adam