Re: [Evolution] Appointment reminder greyed out?

On Sun, 2022-01-16 at 11:58 +0100, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list wrote:
Gnome related updates are tricky, even when using a release model

distro. Maybe something does require a "reset" of evolution's

dependencies of dependencies after an update.

How do I do a dependencies reset/update? Should I 'backup evolution data' uninstall evolution, re-install evolution and then 'restore evolution data'? would that reset the dependencies?
If I re-use an old reminder (change the date, summary, etc..) I have the full reminder and repeat features, if i create a new one I get the limited reminder features?