[Evolution] Appointment reminder greyed out?

Hi,

Evolution version: 3.65.5 (native - not flatpack) in Linux Mint 20.2

I use the calendar's Appointments feature to remind me of appointments as well as tasks I have to do (renew insurance cover, pay bills, etc...).
For some events, I like to give myself a lot of forewarning (ie. Passport renewal) and repeat the reminder every 2 days or every week etc...
Some time ago (don't remember when it first occurred, but it's months or even years) the reminder window changed? Now I can only have one reminder and the repeat window is not there anymore?

Rather then lengthy explanation, see attache screen shots.
'AppointmentReminderA.png' is what I get now when creating a new appointment.
'AppointmentReminderB.png' is what I used to get and would like back.
Any suggestions? Thanks

JP