Re: [Evolution] Syncing a new Android phone - Gnome Evolution Contacts/Addressbook & Calendar - some progress [Solved]

On Sun, 9 Jan 2022, Ángel wrote:

On 2022-01-08 at 11:14 -0500, Max Pyziur wrote:
Adding: from ver 12.7.05.26 menu (three bars), there is "All
Contacts;" tapping that shows a breakdown of different addressbooks
on the phone, but it doesn't show the MemoToo addressbook.

You probably had an app in the old phone that acted as a provider of
the MemoToo addressbook. This was then used by other apps like
Contacts. Installing this missing piece on your new phone should fix
it.

Best regards

For whatever reason, Samsung Contacts does not show MemoToo's addressbook/contacts.

I looked through several "Best Contacts Apps for Android articles," found three to check, and settled on Simple Contacts Pro. MemoToo's addressbook is visible, and the software allows me to select/deselect which contacts source to use (MemoToo, Google, phone, etc).

Thank you,

Max