Re: [Evolution] Sent messages missing in search folders

Am Dienstag, dem 23.08.2022 um 12:21 +0100 schrieb Patrick O'Callaghan:
On Tue, 2022-08-23 at 13:05 +0200, binarynoise via evolution-list
wrote:
Hello everyone,
I have set up search folders to group inboxes and unread messages,
but
I notices that although I have set up the filters to include all

How and where can I include them in the search folder?

My current configuration is like this:
(sorry if not translated properly, but you get the idea)
- look for objects that meet: all the critria
- include conversations: all related
- state is not read, not spam, not deleted, not draft

Replies sent by you will not generally be in your inboxes (unless you
routinely CC yourself).

poc

I forgot to mention, I have the filter look everywhere: all local and
active remote folders.
Also if I tell it to include everything related, I'd expect it to
include mails from other folders.

As this is not the default behaviour, is there at least a toggle?

binarynoise