[Evolution] Outlook Groups

Hi Team,

I have recently moved from windows to Ubuntu and I have configured my Microsoft exchange work email on Evolution and I have all my emails and calendars connected. However I need to also be able to see my Outlook groups and I cant seem to be able to connect them to Evolution. Can someone please confirm if it is possible to connect Outlook exchange groups to Evolution ?

Version of Evolution: 3.44.4 (by Flathub.org)

Kind Regards,

David