Re: [Evolution] Evolution backup & restore error on 3.44-1

On Sat, 2022-08-13 at 18:42 +0200, Jaroslaw Rafa wrote:
Dnia 13.08.2022 o godz. 12:33:32 Reid Vail via evolution-list pisze:
I used the rsync tool first. It grabbed all the mail but not the
account info and settings. When I start Evo on the destination
machine
I am prompted by the account setup prompt, as though I'm a new
user.  I
grabbed the mail data from .local/share/evolution.  If the
settings,
etc, are store somewhere different I would be happy to learn it.

It's ~/.config/evolution .

Thx for the reply -
that fixed it.  Actually, I don't understand why the GRSYNC restore
didn't restore either the .local/share or the .config.  Had to do it
all manually.  Probably a user error of some kind.