Re: [Evolution] Help me understand something please

So this  morning it finally works like it is supposed to. I open emails
from the system and it let's me read them. The only two that have High
CPU usage are Tripwire/Cron Daily reports and Clam reports. And they
even let the CPU return to normal once they've loaded. I'll never know
what was causing it because the last "unattended-upgrade" from Debian
had 80+ packages in it but it seems to be fixed (I'll know for sure
after a couple of days and upgrades). I just wanted to thank the list
for trying to help.
--
Tim McConnell <tmcconnell168 gmail com>