Re: [Evolution] Take Evolution offline from a bash script?

Here's a question I forgot to ask.
I have, while testing my backup script, occasionally seen a message
saying that a file changed while tar was backing it up.

In all cases, the backup finished normally, as far as I can tell.

What would the consequence of this be?

Would the change cause a problem with the restore? Or would it just get
the change on the next backup?

If the files change while things are being backed up, the backup will
be in an inconsistent state and the restore will possibly fail
depending on what changed.

P.