Re: [Evolution] Take Evolution offline from a bash script?

On Mon, 2021-10-18 at 12:24 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Fri, 2021-10-15 at 15:37 -0600, larry wrote:
Is there any way to take it offline, then back online from a bash
script?
The offline more works only for the Mail part. All the other parts
are not touched.

Here's a question I forgot to ask.
I have, while testing my backup script, occasionally seen a message
saying that a file changed while tar was backing it up.

In all cases, the backup finished normally, as far as I can tell.

What would the consequence of this be?

Would the change cause a problem with the restore? Or would it just get
the change on the next backup?