Re: [Evolution] Crash on click on RSS feed

On Thu, 2021-10-07 at 13:17 +0200, Lucas Eichhorn via evolution-list
wrote:
version: 3.36.5-0ubuntu1

Hi,
when I click on my OpenAI RSS feed, evolution crashes. Sometimes it
only crashes when I click on a link in a post in that feed.
Don't know if it's a new issue since I have the feed for a short time
and there were not many (any?) new posts.
Any ideas?

Not without a good backtrace. :)
See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProgramCrash for how you can
provide more information to Ubuntu what's broken in packages they ship.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net