Re: [Evolution] Evolution w EWS not respecting "From" when sending eMails

On Tue, 2021-10-05 at 13:23 +0200, Krauß, Peter (SCC) via evolution-
list wrote:
Is this a bug, a configuration issue, or am I doing it all wrong?

        Hi,
it's how the Exchange server with the EWS protocol works. The server
changes the From address, not the evolution-ews. I do not recall the
rules how they do it, neither with the aliases configured on the
server. I would try to log in with the alias address, if it's possible.

You can configure the SMTP account in Evolution too, in case it'll help
you. The EWS and SMTP are different protocols, also as processed by the
Exchange server. The EWS protocol seems to have a lot of restrictions.
        Bye,
        Milan