Re: [Evolution] LDAP cannot add contacts

On Tue, 2021-11-16 at 00:57 +0100, Johannes Winterhalter wrote:
It works this way, as long as the user resists the temptation to
press the "search available base" button. Than the custom path
resets.

        Hi,
that's expected. By pressing the button you ask the config to
"autodiscover" what the server uses and set it to be used. When there
are more possible (and advertised) options, then the first is picked
and the others are offered in the combo box as the alternatives, which
the user can choose from. The user can still change the search base, if
he/she wants to.

Feel free to correct me, if I missed/misunderstood your point of this
thread.
        Bye,
        Milan