Re: [Evolution] Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye) – evolution 3.38.3-1 – terminate ' called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'

On Wed, 10 Nov 2021 22:50:19 +0100, Stephen Duck wrote:

Andre, Milan, you do a wonderful thing for which I have been very grateful for your advice in the past.

Stephen, I completely agree; and Evolution is a very fine piece of software – for me, the best e-mail client
in the universe.

But I do wonder if this continual exhortation around not top posting, lecturers on email etiquette and
other misdemeanours is unhelpful and unfriendly at best to those
who come here for support.

Stephen, Thanks for that; I couldn't have phrased it better.