Re: [Evolution] Evolution not showing Calendar entries any more

That solved it. In Calendar, "Show:" was set to "Waiting". I don't know
how that happened.

Thanks for your help Pete!

Sean

On Mon, 2021-11-08 at 14:34 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

I tried several things like making sure the checkbox alongside the
Calendar is checked in Evolution > Calendar tab... then I make an
appointment and it saves without giving an error but it then does
not
display on the Calendar.

Is the Show: box at the top set to "Any Category" and is the Search
box
empty?

P.