Re: [Evolution] Move several tasks from one task list to another

I see there's no "Copy/Move to Task List" in the menus (the Calendar
has such options in the context menu). The only way I found is to
select the tasks, then Edit->Copy, then select the destination task
list on the left and then Edit->Paste.

I used Cut, not Copy, here (by Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V), but it's safer to
copy
then delete, in case anything goes wrong.

Hi Milan
Thank you for the helpful answer. With Cut and Paste it works somehow.
But it is not intuitive.

And there may be an (old?) bug: When I used Edit->Cut (or Copy), then
select the (different) destination task list on the left (panel) and
then wanted to do Edit->Paste, the Paste was greyed out. I could Paste
(context menu) within the tasklist, though ...

It would be more intuitive if there could be a context menu entry
"Paste task into this task list" when clicking on a task list. And as
you mentioned like in the Calendar: "Copy/Move to Task List" in the
(context) menus.

Maybe this could be improved if there is time and if it is not much
work.
Would you like me to create some reports on github? Or is it not
important enough?

Cheers
Dan