Re: [Evolution] TLS handshake

On Mon, 2021-05-24 at 08:18 +1000, Dean Davis wrote:
Hi

thank you,  ( update-crypto-policies --set DEFAULT:FEDORA32 ) worked

Glad it worked. But as I said this is indicative of your mail provider
using old and insecure protocols.  You need to ask them to update their
SSL configuration (or update their software).

Looking at my server logs, I see 3 or 4 probes a day looking for
outdated algorithms - many of the probes come from hosts with names
like "security-research.com": they may, or may not, be bona fide
"Research" companies, but things are being probed for.

P.