Re: [Evolution] TLS handshake

On 2021-05-24 at 07:27 +1000, Dean Davis wrote:
Hi

upgraded Fedora 33 to 34, On opening evolution can not connect to EWS
account without a SSL Certificate for Blah is not Trusted.

Reason: Error performing TLS handshake: One of the involved
algorithms has insufficient security level.

The reported error was “Error performing TLS handshake: One of the
involved algorithms has insufficient security level.”.

Thanks
Dean

I guess the server is using like TLS 1.0 ?
I think first step would be to try get the server configuration
upgraded, if that fails I think it would be possible to add an
exemption, but I think Fedora does its TLS configuration on its own
way, so I may not be able to advise on that.

Best regards