[Evolution] Printer connection problems

when I try to print an email in evolution I get
the following error and the mail does not print:

Printing failed.

The printer replied “Printer not found”.

I am using CUPS printing and the print option
does bring up the cups interface page where I
can select a printer or print to a text file.
If I select the text file option I get the same

The printer replied “Printer not found”.

I do not believe the text file option returns
a printer not found error but I do not know
where to start looking for the problem
solution.

Any and all help will be appreciated.