Re: [Evolution] iCloud connecting error

Hi,

On Sun, 2021-05-16 at 15:58 +0000, Jakub Kaczorkiewicz wrote:
I'm trying to connect to my iCloud e-mail service and I see this
message: "error while trying to download directories: Parse Error (took
0 ms)" ("błąd podczas pobierania katalogów" in Polish, so my english
translation can be not accurate). I think that all data I provided are
correct, because in Mozilla Thunderbird everything works fine. I used
Evolution in past and there was not such error.

Is there any help for me?

Have you checked the archives? This has been discussed many times.
See https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/-/issues/328

Cheers,
andre
--