Re: [Evolution] HTML Rendering - Dark Theme not working

On Tue, 2021-03-30 at 11:37 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
        Hi,
to be fair, some are uncommon and some had been thrown away, to
simplify the UI. I still have an idea to add something like "Advanced
Options" into respective sections, not only for the mail account
Properties, but also to the Preferences. I did not get to anything
more
than thinking of it yet.

Just to add my two cents:  IMO, nothing should be hidden from the
documentation.  That in principle is the first place to go for
help, even if few do any more.  I second the notion of a
section "Advanced Options" in the preferences and in the doc.
dconf editor is a horrible jumble of unexplained goo.  I didn't
even know it existed until it came up on this list.
George Reeke