Re: [Evolution] HTML Rendering - Dark Theme not working

On Tue, 2021-03-30 at 11:25 +0200, Andre Klapper via evolution-list
wrote:
The settings are not in
the UI (and hence not in the docs) for a reason: They are uncommon.

        Hi,
to be fair, some are uncommon and some had been thrown away, to
simplify the UI. I still have an idea to add something like "Advanced
Options" into respective sections, not only for the mail account
Properties, but also to the Preferences. I did not get to anything more
than thinking of it yet.

To make it clear, I agree with you, Andre.
        Bye,
        Milan