Re: [Evolution] HTML Rendering - Dark Theme not working

Couldn't agree more. Many users are going with dark mode and it's pretty annoying when reading html emails with white background.

Btw, have been using after changing the settings and no big issues so far.

Thanks for all the help

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021, 14:32 Patrick O'Callaghan, <poc usb ve> wrote:
On Tue, 2021-03-30 at 11:37 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
> On Tue, 2021-03-30 at 11:25 +0200, Andre Klapper via evolution-list
> wrote:
> > The settings are not in
> > the UI (and hence not in the docs) for a reason: They are uncommon.
>
>         Hi,
> to be fair, some are uncommon and some had been thrown away, to
> simplify the UI. I still have an idea to add something like "Advanced
> Options" into respective sections, not only for the mail account
> Properties, but also to the Preferences. I did not get to anything
> more
> than thinking of it yet.

I think an Advanced section would be useful, with suitable caveats
("may change without warning, depends on version, your mileage may vary
...").

poc