Re: [Evolution] configure Contacs hyperlink usage

Dear Milan,

sorry to bother you again. But I'm not sure about the implementation
logic of the "tel:" hyperlink.

I store contacts and calendar items at an exchange server and have
found the following behaviour:

Entering the phone number like "tel:+49-1234/56789" will be displayed
as hyperlink, when I press the left arrow after entering the number.
If I store this simple message body and open the entry again, the
hyperlink will be visible and can be used. The only allowed characters
for entering the number seems to be [0-9+-/].

If I enter an additional hyperlink in the message body like "
https://somewhere.com";, the previous marked hyperlinks of the phone
number(s) disappear and the only hyperlink shown will be the "http(s)"
entry. But if I delete the "http[s]://" header the "tel:" hyperlinks
appear again and the "somewhere.com" text will be shown as hyperlink
too.

Entering a Mail entry like "mail:name dom com" will be shown as
hyperlink (not the "mail:" part) and do not effect the "tel:"
hyperlinks. But the hyperlinked mail address will be used as browser
URL.

As the message body with evolution seems not to support html content,
invitations from MS exchange users are horrible to read and destroy any
"tel:" entries as the "https://"; links will be shown is clear text.

What can be done to have a consistent behavior?
Are there plans to support html as message body (like in mail)?

Rgds,
Matthias