Re: [Evolution] No data source found for UID “8ea059fe1c3d74abd4698ccdf3bbd12269378c04”

On Mon, 2021-03-15 at 14:05 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Mon, 2021-03-15 at 13:08 +0100, Keith Barber wrote:
It turns out the missing item was not a file but a directory, and
located in both
~/.local/share/evolution/mail

	Hi,
<snip>

Also check the
   ~/.config/evolution/sources/
for existence of an 8ea059fe1c3d74abd4698ccdf3bbd12269378c04.source
file. Though you really should see those in Edit->Preferences->Mail
Accounts, eventually in Edit->Accounts. Simply delete all accounts you
do not use.

<snip>
	Bye,
	Milan