Re: [Evolution] Question re: displaying folders

On Wed, 2021-03-10 at 06:51 -0700, vendor billoblog com wrote:
How do I see these folders So I can read my mail?

        Hi,
it looks like the accounts are collapsed. The dark theme you use
doesn't show the arrows to expand/collapse them for some reason. Try to
select the account name by mouse and them press Shift+ArrowRight. It
expands the node for me.

Also, if you want to reset the folder state for your Evolution then
close it, delete ~/.config/evolution/mail/state.ini and then start
Evolution again. Maybe do not delete the file, but rename it, in case
you'd need to return back to it.

By the way, what is your Evolution version, please? It can be seen at
(and copied from) Help->About.
        Bye,
        Milan