[Evolution] Question re: displaying folders

I have been using evolution for some years now, and have been happy with it.  A small problem has popped up, however.  While my mail accounts show up, I cannot get any of the folders to display.  My configuration is KDE Neon (Kubuntu 20.04, KDE Plasma 5.21.2, kernel 5.4.0-65-generic) on an HP laptop.  I recently upgraded.  I don't think evolution was one of the packages that upgraded -- but I could be wrong.

Evolution connects with the mail server just fine, and is downloading emails -- and pops up notifications.  However, when I open evolution, none of the folders under any of the accounts show up. I'm attaching an image of the sidebar.  If I go to "Manage subscriptions," all the subfolders are there, and the mail counts are up to date and correct.  I just can't see them.  I'm attaching that dialogue box as well.

How do I see these folders So I can read my mail?

Thanks!

billo