Re: [Evolution] Spam filter suddenly blocking emails from my address book

On Tue, 2021-03-02 at 16:43 +0000, Douglas Summers via evolution-list
wrote:
Not sure what happened, as the version I'm using - v3.36.4 on Linux Mint
v20.1 - hasn't changed in a while. I've explicitly added both the
Evolution mailing list and Linux Mint forum emails to my personal address
book to prevent them from being labeled as spam. Starting 3 days ago, this
stopped working. I even tried going back to the original version of the
bogofilter database with no luck.

Could this be happening on the server level; i.e., from Outlook?

Without further info which account type this is (IMAP? POP?) and how
your spam folders are configured in your preferences (virtual?
physical?): Yes, this could be happening on the server level. :)

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/