Re: [Evolution] Generating message list (cancelling) won't cancel. Evolution locked up

On Sun, 2021-06-13 at 19:14 -0400, Dr. John H. Lauterbch wrote:
What do I need to do to get out of this problem.  I need to delete
problem email account, but as soon as evolution starts, it locaks up
as noted above.

        Hi,
it would help to see what evolution is trying to do, to eventually fix
it, but I'm afraid the account is gone now, thus no way to get the
backtrace, right?
        Bye,
        Milan