Re: [Evolution] Issue with opening links

After reaching out to the developer of qutebrowser (always very helpful :)) he pointed out that it seemed I
had a faulty .desktop file for qutebrowser and indeed this was the issue. So now it's working.

Thanks again to Milan for the help!

/Axel Dahlberg

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.