Re: [Evolution] Icons.

On Wed, 2021-07-21 at 18:03 -0400, L P Luigi Espenlaub via evolution-
list wrote:
Hi, Wanted to add an icon for Appointments

In the user interface? Replacing something somewhere (where?)? Adding
something somewhere (where?)?
Or as an attachment to a calendar event?
Or something else?

Thought if I found an existing one. ie
path to existing ones? like category_business_16.png

If that is a question then I don't understand the question.

I could find out, also where I would need to save one I wanted to
use.

You could tell us what you think that you found it.

The manual states I can change icons but that is it.

Please always provide links or steps to reproduce for statements
instead of making everyone else guess.
Do you refer to "Help > Contents > Common Other Questions and Problems
Customizing tool bar and menu items"?

It states where things are located. It includes four paths.

So that is not "it".

No specifics on where and requirements.

That is not true.

Cheers,