[Evolution] New to Evolution and with 3 difficulties already

Greetings everyone.

I have used Linux on virtual machines for years but only last week I finally installed it on my main machine, removing Windows entirely.
My email application of choice was Evolution because it looked simple enough to use while feature rich enough to be the perfect option for me (Google Calendar and Contacts out of the box).
However, I came across 3 nasty "problems" that are driving me crazy and I can't find ways to solve them. I hope someone can help me with these.

1) [Gmail] folder structure where I would like to have my Gmail emails folders with a "flat" structure like explained here: https://www.gyrocode.com/articles/how-to-hide-gmail-folder-in-mozilla-thunderbird-using-imap/

2) I would like to order my Gmail mail folders as I wish like explained here: https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/manually-sort-folders/?src="">

3) On the Contacts side, Evolution shows, by default, "LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME". I want to make it "FIRSTNAME LASTNAME".

Are any of those things possible with Evolution?

Thank you.