Re: [Evolution] Evolution-mapi installation problem

Thanks for the reply, I've tried to build openchange already, but it has some dependencies from old versions of Samba. Can you provide any tips to build openchange on present distributions like ubuntu 20.04, etc? On the evolution download page there are relatively new versions of evolution-mapi. So, developers built openchange somehow to test if it works...

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 at 15:07, Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, 2021-06-09 at 13:58 +0300, Михаил Кулаков via evolution-list
wrote:
> for evolution-mapi build results in libmapi library missing and I
> cannot find any suitable package for it.

        Hi,
the libmapi evolution-mapi expects comes from an openchange
package/project. You need its development files installed. It seems the
openchange had been removed from Ubuntu at the same time evolution-mapi
had been removed:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openchange
That means you need to build also the openchange project.

> Is there any possibility to get libmapi or maybe exists another way of
> installing evolution-mapi?

An alternative is to try a distribution which (still) provides the
prebuilt version.
        Bye,
        Milan