Re: [Evolution] Evolution-mapi installation problem

On Wed, 2021-07-07 at 15:43 +0300, Михаил Кулаков wrote:
Can you provide any tips to build openchange on present distributions
like ubuntu 20.04, etc?

        Hi,
I do not use Ubuntu, thus I cannot help with it there, I'm sorry. Some
other distributions (for example Fedora) still build OpenChange. You
can get the build script from there:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/openchange/tree/rawhide
It's the .spec file specifically:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/openchange/blob/rawhide/f/openchange.spec
and in it the %prep, %build and %install sections.
I do not know whether it'll be of any use for you, it contains a lot of
downstream patches to make it work on the recent versions of Fedora.
        Bye,
        Milan