Re: [Evolution] calendar :: copy/move/delete multiple selected items

On Thu, 2021-07-01 at 11:47 +0200, Matthias Kuntze wrote:
So I can only e.g. move one entry to an other folder.

Which keystokes do I have to press to do the task?

        Hi,
the Calendar view doesn't support multiselect. The List View can do it
in some extent, but even for it some actions work only with the first
item selected. I just tried it and the Move to Calendar context menu
option ignores the multiselect.

There had been a bug filled to support multiselect properly in the
Calendar view, filled in the old bugzilla. I do not recall whether it
had been re-filled into the GNOME's GitLab instance.
        Bye,
        Milan